We are located just a few minutes off of Interstate 93 in the heart of the beautiful Lakes Region of New Hampshire. Although we are easy to find, it is entirely possible that your GPS will not provide the most direct route. These directions should help get you to Painted Knoll Farm quickly.
- From Interstate 93 take exit 23 (Bristol, New Hampton)
- At the bottom of the off ramp head west on Rt. 104 towards Bristol
- Go approx 1 mile and turn left at the flashing yellow light (Rt. 132)
- Take your very first possible right turn (only about 2-3 city blocks away)
- Turn right again onto Old Bristol Road
- Follow Old Bristol Road about two miles. You will get to a spot where Old Bristol Road goes to the right and Blake Hill Road goes straight in front of you – turn right staying on Old Bristol Road.
- Go another couple of miles or so and you will be facing a steel bridge that crosses the Pemigewassett River. Do not cross the bridge. To your left is a dirt road that is Coolidge Woods Road – turn left.
- Follow Coolidge Woods Road 4 miles (very scenic!) until you come to Painted Knoll Farm, box 750. The box is on your right, but the farm is actually on your left. Really can’t miss us!